Monday, August 25, 2014

SWITZERLAND















Switzerland provided me with perhaps the most breathtaking views I've ever seen in my life. These pictures don't do the scenery justice. It was an amazing feeling, sitting on a breakwater surrounded by a lake that could easily have been the sea, in a deep blue evening twilight.

The purpose of our trip was a choir festival/competition, and that wasn't bad either since we won the shared 2nd prize and were chosen as the audience's favourite! We couldn't believe the audience had elected us as the best ones, we were screaming and crying when we heard the news. All in all, I couldn't have imagined a better journey.

For the past two weeks, I've been trying to get back to my daily routine. I have my first exam of the semester tomorrow, and I'm freaking out. Better get back to studying instead of dwelling in memories of Switzerland.

I hope everyone out there has had a wonderful summer vacation. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment