Sunday, August 3, 2014

SUOMINEITO





Top - Monki / Skirt - Monki / Watch - Michael Kors

Thursday's outfit. I am in love with crop tops at the moment. And beachy waves. My sister thought I looked like a traditional Finnish maiden in these photos, hence the title (suomineito = Finnish maiden). 

I can't believe it's August already! Next week, I'll be in S W I T Z E R L A N D! So excited. Feels absurd, since for the whole summer I've kind of been thinking of the trip as something that ends my summer - I can't believe it's here already. Afterwards I'll be moving to a studio (!) and studying for an exam that I didn't pass in the spring (whoops), so this really is my last week before getting back to everyday business. 

I'll schedule some posts for you to read while I'm abroad. Enjoy the wonderful summer days everyone  

No comments:

Post a Comment