Thursday, July 24, 2014

OH, SUMMER



Top - Zara / Skirt - Monki / Shoes - Vagabond / Bag - Longchamp / Necklace - Kalevala Koru

Hey there! It's been a while again. And the first thing I want to tell you is that I feel really happy. Just happy because of the wonderful summer all around me. Us. This summer has been by far the best one I've lived; I've spent time on the countryside, attended Ruisrock festival, tanned (I swear! Even though I don't look like it in the photos), eaten a whole lot of ice cream and ridden my bike all around town. Tomorrow it's time for a weekend trip with two of my best friends. 

There are still loads of photos to show you guys. And they will eventually be posted. I just don't feel like spending a whole lot of time editing pictures when I can take in all the sunshine and the vitamin D I'll be missing in the winter.

Oh yeah, and about the outfit. The denim skirt is new! I've been looking for a skirt like this for ages, I love its 90s vibe. I got the same one in dark red, too.

Enjoy every moment of this amazing weather, guys (especially if you live in the Nordics, since soon it'll be all dark and gloomy again). Have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. wow you look so amazing
    i adore the Color of your heels <<3
    so lovely <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrassaan ihana asu! Tuollainen simppeli, mutta siinä on joku kiva juju! Mullekin tuli halu hankkia farkkuhame. Jukra, en oo käyttänyt sellaista vuosikausiin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitti! Mä vierastin farkkuhameita pitkään yläasteaikojen minipituisten kauheuksien jälkeen. Tossa hameessa ja sen viininpunaisessa versiossa oli kuitenkin sitä jotain. :) suosittelen, niistä on tulossa hyvää vauhtia mun lempparivaatteita!

      Delete