Sunday, January 12, 2014

2013 REVISITED PT. I


The year 2013 started off with the RUK course ball, where I went as an avec for a friend. I got to dress up in a pretty evening gown from Mango and my sister did my hair. Afterwards, however, I got sick of the dry ends of my long hair and cut it short - I think I'll make this a January ritual, since I have an appointment for a haircut in a few weeks ;)

February was a month of snow. The darkness of the winter started to fade and we saw some rays of sun, which made me happier than in a long time. February was also a month of contemplating my body image, my future and who I am (though I'd say the whole year was more or less about those things).

March. I felt somewhat lost and down, I had no idea where I was heading. I made myself feel better by seeing a lot of friends. I tried to eat healthy and keep myself active.

All in all, the first months of 2013 were a blur of melancholy and stress. I was in a constant flu, which prevented me from doing some of the things that I love, like singing and going to the gym. It was cold and I longed for spring. I was super active and multitasked every second of my days, and ended up being tired and unhappy. Not the way to go folks, I'm telling you. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment