Friday, December 20, 2013

AUTUMN 2013

Ok so I know I've been a lousy blogger this autumn - there's little or no photos of my life from the past few months on this blog. I want to try to compensate that with my favourite instamoments of the fall! This autumn I've worn cute shoes, loved the weather, studied, worked as part of the Slush 2013 (the biggest startup event in Finland) social media team, trained, crushed ice with my feet (has to be done every time the first frost appears), baked gingerbread and loved the Christmas lights that have appeared in the backyard of my parents' place. Last but definitely not least, I attended Sanni's gig at Tavastia last night and had a blast!

Here come the photos! Follow me on Instagram, @joannamarjaana :)

Kisses and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment