Thursday, September 19, 2013

KALAMAJA









Hey guys, I'm back in business! During these weeks of blog absence I have started my second year at uni, got a new job, tried to get over my flu and basically just tried to keep up with my busy schedule. Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy that I have lots to do but I'm still trying to find the balance between everything :)

These photos are from my trip to Tallinn. Kalamaja is a part of the city perhaps less known to tourists, but full of interesting places. Thanks to Annina's knowledge of the city, we found out about a flea market that was held there. It was incredibly hot outside and the atmosphere was great with music and food/ice cream stands!

I'll get back to you soon, but now I'm off to running my everyday errands again. I hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. nice shots xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete