Thursday, August 8, 2013

SNAPSHOTS



Snapshots from the past few days 

Skirt - Karen Millen / Top - Tara Jarmon / Shoes - Savannah

This week's been crazy! My grandmother is turning 80 so we organized an exhibition of her works in her honour (she's done a lot of art during the years). The gallery opening really was a pleasant event! I was wearing somewhat of an atypical outfit for myself, much classier than usual, but I really liked the combo of the Karen Millen tye-dye skirt and the Tara Jarmon powder top.

The next day, after all the stress of the organizing was over, we headed to town for a lunch and some strolling (and ok, some coffee and lemon tartelette, too). We ate at a restaurant called Salutorget, which I wouldn't recommend to anyone despite its great location - the dishes we had were far too overpriced considering the excessive salt utilisation... The tartelettes at Café Engel, on the other hand, were one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted!

I hope to get some outfit shots taken soon, sorry for the lousy blogging! Oh, and I'd like to say welcome to the new followers that have joined during the past few days, yay, I'm so happy you find my blog worth reading! 

Have a lovely evening! :)

3 comments: