Thursday, August 29, 2013

ABOUT MUSIC

I've never discussed music on this blog. This is somewhat weird since music is a great part of my life - I sing in a choir, I take classical singing lessons and I play the piano. I wouldn't get through my days without Spotify. So today I felt like doing a post on the kind of music I love.

Often, I listen to songs that make me feel like this.


To sum it up in words: I love music that's melancholic, cute, dreamy, dark, majestetic, cheery, sad. Or any combination of the above.

So here come some of the favourites. The list could go on and on, but I chose well known and less known songs, Finnish and foreign music, old and new. Enjoy!



























And finally, one full size video because I just happen to love this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment