Thursday, July 4, 2013

WEAR IT LIKE A CROWN


Yesterday I had an encounter with a frog while I was doing forest work with my dad. It was scary. Some screaming was involved. I don't like frogs, the way they jump unexpectedly at you.

Luckily, there were lovely things in my day, too. We had a wonderful dinner with fresh Finnish food with our family, and afterwards I went fishing with my grandpa. We put some nets down in the sea and went to see what we'd picked up this morning (you'll see what we catched below!). Also, we took these pictures of me as the work of three generations; my grandmother did the flower crown (she just conjured it up in just a few minutes, it was incredible), my mother took the photos and I did all the camera set-ups and the modeling, of course :)

All in all, it's been a great couple of days, I've enjoyed every minute of being with my family! I'll get back to you in a few days' time again, enjoy your summer days babies!


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous shots!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I can't believe your grandma made that crown in a few minutes! I need to learn how
    :-O

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete