Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OBSESSED: TRIANGLE SKIRT

Photos: Neon Blush / My Blomquist

Trend alert! Lately, a bunch of bloggers have been posting photos with these kind of pointy skirts. The one Jenny Ong is wearing is from Zara, and My Blomquist's version is from Melba.se. Me wants!

Geez it's late again. I saw The Lone Ranger tonight, it was crazy and funny and awesome. Johnny Depp is exactly as insane(ly good) as he was when acting Captain Sparrow. I recommend the movie even despite all the gun action - I guess it's the inevitable part of a western.

Good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. i have the same from choies.com! :D xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that I could get it from there, too! :)

      Delete