Sunday, July 7, 2013

BASICS

Blazer - Zara / Blouse - Monki / Necklace - Monki / Shorts - Carlings / Shoes - Vagabond / Bag - Longchamp

Some very basic outfit shots! The look contains a bunch of rather new things, though - the blazer I bought today from the Zara sales (a super good buy since I've been looking for a black blazer that fits well for AGES) and the stars & stripes shorts as well as the orange sandals I bought a few weeks ago. I'm also totally in love with the parrot necklace!

So now you know what my smart casual uniform for summer looks like. Nothing special, but oh so comfy.


Now I have to be getting some sleep. Good night everyone

4 comments:

  1. Aivan ihanat noi kengät ja vitsi, kun toi kynsilakkakin näyttää kivalta niitten kanssa! Mitä kynsilakkaa toi muuten on? Mulle iski himo:D<3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! :)) Se on ihan perus hopeeta kynsilakkaa ginasta :D

      Delete
  2. cute shoes!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete