Friday, May 31, 2013

SUMMER PROJECT: A PHOTO A DAY

Photo from last summer

Hey guys and sorry for the lack of posts. I've been working like crazy over my last exams, but hey, now they're OVER! I didn't really get to enjoy my holiday yet today since we had a graduation party to arrange - my sister graduates high school tomorrow. Can't believe my baby's growing up so fast ;)

Anyway, I'm here to announce a project I'm going to do this summer. Every day starting tomorrow and ending on the last of August, I'm going to take a photo that describes my day. I'm doing this to improve my photography and Photoshop skills, but also because I want to remember every day of what I hope will be one of the greatest summers ever. I will try to post the photos the day they're taken, but if sometimes there's no Internet connection at our summer cottage or whatever, the photos will come a few days later. :)

Now I'm going to get a good night's sleep after this exhausting (but awesome) school year is over. Nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. Ihana kuva ja hauska idea tuo valokuva per päivä:)!

    ReplyDelete