Sunday, April 14, 2013

TRAINSPOTTING

Blazer - Gap / Scarf & Blouse - Monki / Studded shorts - Gina Tricot / Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

I spent this weekend in Turku at my cousin's place. I'll post more pictures about that later, but here's the oufit of the day! As you can see, the sun's up and there was hardly any snow left in Turku (wish that was the case in the capital city region, too...). Right now I'm on my way back home. Never blogged from a train before, ha!

My blog turned one year old this weekend. Blogging wouldn't be the same without readers commenting, and I just want to thank you all for being there and sharing your thoughts with me. I hope you'll still be here next year.

5 comments:

  1. Ihana asu! Tosi kivaa, kun pystyy jo pukeutumaan vähän keväisemmin + onnea blogille:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuplakiitos asukommentista ja onnentoivotuksista :)) joo on niin ihanaa kun ei tarvii enää pelätä jäätyvänsä!

      Delete
  2. Are you layering tights in that outfit???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two pairs of tights, yeah :)

      Delete
  3. Joskus videopostaus? Oot söötti :3

    ReplyDelete