Tuesday, April 9, 2013

THE PROJECT

 Images via The Fitspo Girl

I have a project. My goal is not (only) losing weight. It's leading a healthy life and taking care of myself, both physically and mentally. I've been neglecting both sides for much too long now - too much stress, too little exercise, not eating how I should. 

I'm finally feeling like the flu might be over, and guess what? I went running yesterday!! It felt AMAZING. I've really missed it during these months of not being able to do sports. And it didn't even feel hard - I could've gone on forever but I decided to start carefully in case the flu does a comeback.

This time I'm not giving up, I know it. Who's with me?

2 comments:

  1. aww good for you! a healthy lifestyle is definitely the way forward!
    I'm with you ;-)

    Francesca xo
    http://yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete