Sunday, March 10, 2013

INSTAWEEK

Sorry folks, no outfit shots today, either. I'll just post another Instagram collage haha.

Lately I've been doing some drawing, which I've really missed since I used to do it quite a lot - I just haven't had time for it in a long time, and now while trying to heal my flu I've picked up a pencil every now and then :) Yay. I also bought a dream catcher last week, I've been craving for a one just like that for ages now! What else. Hmm. I wore my new boyfriend jeans and fell in love with them, so comfy!

Geez tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I'll enjoy every last bit of this Sunday evening, though! I wish you all a great week

2 comments:

  1. WOW your drawings are incredible!! you should definitely do it more often :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete