Friday, March 15, 2013

INSPIRATION BY DR. MARTENS

A few days ago I saw a super stylish girl in Helsinki and got really inspired by her outfit! She was wearing a denim jacket, black jeans, a black sweatshirt and bright yellow doc martens. I had never thought that docs could look that great in yellow! So, naturally, I'm now obsessed over these yellow boots. Sigh.

Anyway. I'm still really worn out because of the flu. I went to another doctor today, one that was specialized in ear/nose/throat diseases (I looked the proper word up - it's otolaryngologist). She wrote me a prescription for another (stronger) pack of antibiotics, but I'll have to wait a week or so to see whether I get better without them - if not, I'll have to start taking them again. Now I have a real range of medication - nose sprays, nose oils, pills that make your sinus less swollen and some weird thing through which I'll have to inhale hot steam to nurture my vocal cords. So no, I'm not healthy yet, and no, I have no new outfit shots. :(

I hope you're feeling better than I am. Have a great weekend darlings!

3 comments:

  1. Tosi ihanat noi keltaset maiharit ja keväiset<3!

    Olitko perjantaina (15 päivä) siellä Kampin ja Forumin välisessä käytävässä/tunnelissa (mikä se ikinä onkaan)? Oon jotenkin niin varma, että kävelin sua vastaan siellä:D.

    Parane pian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha joo olin! Itse asiassa nyt muistan et näin jonkun tytön joka näytti kans mun mielestä aika tutulta :D se olit sit varmaan sinä! Ja kiitos, yritän parantua :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, aika outo sattuma:D!

      Delete