Wednesday, March 6, 2013


A dear friend of mine recently asked for a post on how to style boyfriend jeans, so here it is, this one goes out for you babe! The key to wearing boyfriend jeans is keeping the rest of the outfit simple - classic knits and blazers are much recommended :) The best way to make an outfit with loose jeans look feminine is wearing heels. I'm so obsessed with the combo of black stilettos and destroyed, rolled up boyfriend jeans right now, oh how I wish there was no snow on the streets anymore so I could start wearing them!

Have a lovely Wednesday everyone! Mine's not going to be so perfect, I have to sit an exam, ugh... Let's hope it goes ok

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really need to invest in a new pair of jeans. I hope your exam goes/ went well!! :)

    Francesca xo
    www.goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it went ok :) I can really recommend getting bf jeans, I decided to wear them today even though I can't wear heels out there yet, and they're the most comfortable ones ever <3

      Delete
  2. Hei jee sä teit tän!:) Kiiitos!! Tsemppii kokeeseen! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha joo ei mitään oli hauskaa!! :D ja kiitti <3

      Delete
  3. Ihania asuja! Boyfriend-farkut on kyl niin siistejä. Mun on ehkä pakko testata, jos löytyis mun kropallekin sopivat. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihan varmasti löytyy, mäkin löysin ja nyt on ekaa kertaa päällä sit kuitenkin vaikka korkkareita ei tossa loskassa oikein pidetä, ja nää on supermukavat! :)

      Delete