Monday, March 4, 2013



Hey there darlings! It's been a while, the month's changed since I last wrote to you. March should be a step towards spring but, sadly, to us Finns it hasn't been - we had a terrible snowstorm on Saturday and I hear there's more coming this evening. The fact that my antibiotics have had no effect whatsoever on my flu doesn't cheer me up, either (nor does all the studying I have to do). So it's no wonder I don't have any outfit shots to show you. 

I decided to show you what I've been eating lately, though. Lovely salads made of fresh ingredients, yum! I've really been trying to kick my bad eating habits, but lowering my carbs is really hard for me (as you can see from the last photo, haha). I've realised that visiting your parents during the weekends is a fatal thing to do dietwise, since moms tend to pamper you with mudcakes and pancakes. Oh well, what would life be without a few treats every now and then :)

Today I'm going to try to get some studying done since I have two exams this week. Have a lovely Monday everyone

5 comments:

  1. Ihanan näköisiä ruokia, ahh. Hei Joanna, jos joskus et keksi mistä postata, niin muista sellaisina hetkinä, et mä oisin tosi kiinnostunut näkee et miten oot ajatellu yhdistää niitä bf-farkkuja asuihin. Tän vois toteuttaa vaikka kollaaseilla:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei joo, oon itekin miettinyt tollasta postausta ja koitanpas toteuttaa heti kun on aikaa!:)

      Delete
  2. yummy!! healthy food is by far the best :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, healthy food does make you feel great :) but sometimes nothing beats a treat like mudcake, haha. as long as it's not too often.

      Delete
  3. Moikka! Sinulle olisi haaste blogissani: http://rhapsodyinme-aino.blogspot.fi/2013/03/yksitoista-asiaa.html :)

    ReplyDelete