Thursday, February 21, 2013

SPRING SHOPPING PART 2

Studded shorts, boyfriend jeans and a Coke shirt from Gina Tricot. I've wanted a printed brand shirt and a pair of boyfriends for a long time! And I didn't even own black shorts before!

Guys, it's been a great day! I went out with some of my favourite girls - we had some pasta and went to the movies to watch Gangster Squad. (It premieres in March, if I remember correctly, but this was a pre-show or whatever they call it in English.) It was actually quite a good movie, despite all the violence. The way they had captured the 50s Los Angeles was beautiful, and there was a lot of humour and cute hipster guys. The film didn't really have a deeper meaning but it was fun to watch.

I have some photos of today but I'll post them later, now I'm off to bed. Good night lovies

4 comments:

  1. ihania! :) kaikki niittijutut on niin mun mieleen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos! :) hihii samoin, mulla ei oo aiemmin ollut ja oon pitkään himoinnut jotain piikikästä!!

      Delete
  2. Toi cokis-paita on tosi hieno! :> Näyttää varmaan superhyvältä revittyjen farkkushortsien kans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Joo sellasta mä vähän visioinkin :)

      Delete