Monday, February 18, 2013

SPRING CUTIES

I've done some spring shopping, whoop! Ever since last summer when blogs were swarming with all white outfits I've been craving for a white blazer, and when I stumbled upon the perfect one in H&M a few weeks ago I knew I had to get it or I'd be sorry later. At the same time I got this super cute floral peplum top. But, most importantly - I finally have a Kånken!! I got it as a late Christmas/birthday gift from a dear friend (thanks again ♥). Happyhappyjoyjoy.

It's funny how at the same time buying new stuff makes me feel guilty about spending and happy about getting new pretty things. Oh, materialism. And this isn't even everything I got... I'll show you the rest later. They're a little different than these sugar coated sweeties (ugh, that sounded girly).

Well. Spending in February, noodles in March.

Have a lovely week everyone!

Ps. Thank you for all the great comments I got on the post on my self image. They really warmed my heart. It's nice to know my post raised thoughts. Love you all.

2 comments: