Sunday, February 24, 2013




Parka - Vero Moda / Dress - A&F / Sneakers - second hand / Backpack - Fjällräven / Sunnies - H&M

The sunshine out there was so gorgeous that I just had to go out to shoot some pictures, even though I really should be studying. I felt like a little kid running around in my pink backpack and floral dress! I've decided that spring starts officially now. I refuse to wear boring, black winter clothes! I refuse!

Funny how a little sunlight can affect my mood so greatly. I hope you're having a nice Sunday, too.

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! and I agree, my mood is always so much happier when the sun is shining :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://www.goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete