Saturday, February 23, 2013




A lot of bloggers have been doing "and that's who i am"-posts lately, and I had to have my share. Not only because I'm bored and trying to postpone studying, but also because the photos of "and that's who i am" represent exactly the kind of photography I love - I could spend hours staring at these images and still be hungry for more (actually that's what I've done this whole morning). Going through all the posts on their tumblr page was also great therapy; pondering on what I really am like. I'm not sure I managed to pick the ones that describe me best. I think the words I was looking for were sensitive, loyal, overthinker, perfectionist, ambitious, weird, complex.

Anyway, let's change to a lighter subject. Tonight I'm going out for dinner (/supper, it's not really dinner if it's at 4pm, but it's not lunch either, right?) with a few of my best friends. We're also going to see a play one of my friends stars in, yay! Hope you guys have a wonderful Saturday.

Images: http://andthatswhoiam.tumblr.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
    And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really made my day, thanks for all the sweet words :) Really appreciate it!

      Delete