Saturday, January 12, 2013

1. Leather shorts - Monki
2. Knit dress with crochet collar - Asos
3. Knit top with a gentle sparkle and open back - Monki

Hello people, how've your weeks been? :) I've been swamped with work due to a huge school project that needs to be turned in in a week. So much for my Christmas holidays. I feel like I'll be on vacation after the project's finished, although all my classes start next week...

Anyway, I just wanted to show you what I've been shopping lately - I got mostly money for Christmas and for my birthday, so I got to buy stuff I really wanted :) I finally did get the leather shorts I've been craving for, and the knit top I wore for NYE. The knit dress is still on it's way to me from Asos, we'll see if it fits probably in a week or so!

I'll get outfit photos taken after I get my project finished, since right now I really have no time for anything else. Seriously, I'm so tired all the time from the work that I don't even have the energy to cook food. I've been hanging out at my parents' place since Christmas because I'm just too worn down to take care of myself, haha. Well. In a week it's going to be over and I can start updating my blog again. I just wanted to tell you why it's been a bit quiet over here. Hope you guys have a great week, see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment