Saturday, December 22, 2012

So this is what Finland looks like after the night of the supposed apocalypse. Hah. It's been a wonderful day really, my vacation started last night after all the exams and my choirs' Christmas concerts were over. I feel kind of empty now that I don't have a hundred deadlines waiting ahead, and especially because yesterday's concert was the last I threw with my other choir (the one I've been singing in since the age of 11) - it was time to move on to singing only in an adults' choir, but it still feels kind of sad. Well, I guess last night I got a hint of what nostalgia at it's best can feel like while singing the most traditional Christmas songs of our choir. :)

Today I did two things I haven't had time for in a while - went to the gym (!!!!!) and saw one of my best friends. Feels nice to do the things you want to do instead of the things you have to do for a change. After Christmas I'll have to start working on a big school project, though, that needs to be turned in in January. But I'm going to take a few days off before that.

I'll be back before Christmas, but I wish you all a happy yuletide anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment