Saturday, December 15, 2012

Like I said in an earlier post, my hair is not as thick as it used to be and I really want to do something about it. Shorter hair would create an illusion of volume. I am sure now that after the ball I'm going to in January, I'm cutting my hair into the same kind of overgrown bob Angelica Blick has made her trademark (I just want to have long hair at the ball so that I'll be able to have a pretty updo). Damn, the thought of having short hair scares me since this is the way my hair's been since the 4th grade. 

If I really had the guts, I might do something actually drastic. For a while now, I've adored Rihanna's pompadour style. Seriously. Coolest hair ever.


I could never pull it off, though. I'll just stick with the over-shoulder bob. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment