Monday, December 17, 2012


All images: zara.com

When will I stop wanting everything Zara sells? Today I paid the place a "quick" visit only to end up trying on the whole store and not being able to decide which piece(s) to buy. (I know, I know, I could create a new blog on my first world problems...) I managed to control my urge to spend everything I had, though, and didn't buy anything. From Zara, that is. I'll show you later the little something I got for myself for Christmas ;) This, of course, doesn't mean that I won't consider getting the tuxedo collar blazer in the far left corner and the camouflage parka as birthday presents for myself. Hee hee.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! I've fallen in love with your Vero Moda jacket - the one that Alexa Chung also wear in a commericalshoot for them, and i am close to clicking it home on the internet, but im unsure about the size. What's your height and what size dig you get?? :) would be so happy for an answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate hearing you like my posts! I'm 162 cm tall (short), and my jacket is a size S. The back side is a lot longer than the front, it almost reaches my knees while the front is nowhere near. Hope this helped :)

      Delete