Sunday, December 9, 2012


1. Grafea Adventure
2. Fjällräven Kånken
3. Fjällräven Greenland
4. Grafea Timeless Classic

Our family made a pact concerning Christmas presents this year - everyone will get only one present and no one will know who is giving it to them. We all got a piece of paper with the name of the person we'll be buying the present for. We chose to do this because the amount of presents in our family (and all the families around us) got quite overwhelming - when did we start buying everyone crap that they'll never use anyway? We also decided that the price could be max. 50 euros.

Well, the Grafea briefcases pictured above merrily exceed the amount of money we're allowed to spend on each other, and so does the jacket. I just wanted to show you what kind of stuff I've been wanting for ages and will get when I have a little extra to spend. The idea of a Fjällräven parka has been haunting me since summer, when I found my mum's vintage one at our summer cottage. This one seems like something I'll invest in when the spring comes. Also, as soon as I have saved up a little money, I'll get a chocolate briefcase to carry all my school stuff in.

That leaves us with the Fjällräven Kånken. I hope it'll be my gift this year. You can't exactly call yourself a Finnish girl if you don't have one, can you?

6 comments:

  1. I love your family's Christmas pact idea! It's lovely, coming together on the Holidays with fun. I do love the briefcases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, our Christmas is going to be about being together rather than spending lots of money on presents.

      Delete
  2. love this post! super cute blog.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei tosi hyvä toi lahjajuttu! Siis ihan ihailtavaakin! Go your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) kiitos! Kyllähän sitä saattaa jäädä kaipaamaan jotain ekstraa mutta joulun jälkeen tulee alet niin koko perheelle halvempaa näinpäin ;) sit jokainen voi käydä hamstraamassa ne tarpeensa sieltä...

      Delete