Sunday, November 11, 2012

ON AN OCTOBER DAY


Unpublished photos from a few weeks ago. 
Coat - Alexa Chung x Vero Moda / Shirt - Zara / Jeans - Dr. Denim / Shoes - Vagabond / Camera Bag - second hand Canon

What has my week consisted of? Dark nights, candles, a very fancy dinner party, deadlines, stress, rain, lovely friends, practicing simply beautiful classical Christmas pieces with my choirs, working out at the gym for the first time in ages. I've been running around like crazy, but it's actually been quite nice. I feel happy despite the fatigue. Hope everyone's been well, too. Tomorrow: Father's day in Finland. Good night peops.

P.S. If you want to hear something magical and feel as peaceful as I do right now, click here. This is why I sing.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, great song, great pic of the berries ����✨

    ReplyDelete