Tuesday, November 20, 2012


I can't believe my luck! My mom found a Mulberry briefcase at Fida, a second hand shop, some days ago and immediately called me to ask whether I wanted it. After a brief description (and hearing the price), there simply was no choice for me to make... A Mulberry for 50 euros? Hell yes!

Want to hear about last Friday? I mentioned in my last post that I was one of the freshmen responsible for the anniversary party of our student organization. I woke up at 7.30 to shower and have breakfast, and that was the only peaceful moment of the day. I drove around the capital city area running errands like picking up groceries and shopping for all kinds of cleaning equipment etc, raced to the cocktail party where I was supposed to work as a photographer, went through the freshers' musical with friends, took photos at the main dinner party, actually did the musical (which was an ENORMOUS success!), drove to the after party place (the dinner party was late from the schedule so I had no time to help my after party team in making the food and setting up everything), and felt relieved when I saw that the people working at the after party had done everything exactly as well as I had hoped. Oh and I took photos at the after party too, which was a tricky one since it was so dark in there. All in all the whole evening was a success and older students said our show was the best freshers' musical in 10 years! I was like a zombie on Saturday, though, since we finished cleaning at 4 am and I drove friends home for an hour, only to get to bed at 5.40 am. Yay. Having a deadline on Saturday evening didn't help recovering from the previous 24 hours.

So today I'm going to do some school work, what a surprise, right? I'm really trying to catch up on everything now since yesterday's maths exam was crap on my part. I don't think anyone has ever done that badly in any test. Talk to you later peops

6 comments:

  1. Kiva kuulla et teiän se esitys meni hyvin, ois ollu kiva nähä se!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha juu ainakin hieman jo ottaneet vanhemmat opiskelijat oli riemukkaina :D

      Delete
  2. Oho, mikä tuuri! Ihana laukku♥!

    ReplyDelete