Friday, October 26, 2012

VAITI METSÄ ON ALLA JÄÄN







I woke up early this morning to go for a jog, but as soon as I saw the white ground I abandoned my plans, took out the camera and went for a walk. Ever since I was a child I've loved snow (and Christmas). I actually started listening to Christmas songs already a month ago.........
Today I'm going to meet my best friend who currently studies in Tampere since she's coming home for the weekend, god how I've missed her! And in the evening I'm meeting more friends, including Annina, who studies in Tallinn. First I'm going to try to survive my school work, though. Have a great Friday people!

PS. Damn, I just got my Jeffrey Campbells back from the cobbler's and was excited to wear them as much as possible before the snow. Oh well, it'll be gone by noon anyway.

2 comments: