Saturday, October 20, 2012

OBSESSING OVER


Images from mango.com

Is there anyone else out there who can't get enough of Mango's winter looks? My wardrobe is in desperate need of a masculine-ish coat or a suit. What a shame that my wallet doesn't agree.

It seems impossible that it's been nearly a week since I last posted. Where are all these days going? My life has been totally hectic lately, but I hope to get a little time for myself next week since we have our autumn break. (Ok, it's an exam week really, but all my courses last two periods so I'll be doing all my exams before Christmas.)

Today I'm going to finish off some school work and the evening's going to be reserved for celebrating my dear little sister's 18th birthday! God I feel old. Happy birthday darling :)

2 comments:

  1. don't feel old, you're only 19 yourself anyway? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i knowwww mut ikäkriisi, kohta 20veee apuaa!!

      Delete