Sunday, October 21, 2012

ESSENTIALS MY WARDROBE IS MISSING

1. Something in mustard / a turtleneck sweater. I used to hate the colour mustard. And I used to hate anything with a turtleneck collar. But now I can't seem to get enough of the two. Imagine pulling the collar high over your mouth and nose so that it covers up half your face when walking outside in -15C weather... Heaven. Not to mention that this one by Elin Kling for Marciano looks really cute.

2. Suit pants. I have been looking for the perfect pair of masculine suit pants forever but never seem to find any. This pair from the Elin Kling for Marciano collection might just end my search...

3. A retro backpack. I have the Grafea one in leather, but I'd really love a Fjällräven Kånken - it's roomier and goes with everything. (I have this fixation that I can't wear different coloured leather accessories at the same time, so whenever I have the Grafea backpack with me I need caramel coloured shoes, too. Wouldn't have that problem with this bag!) I'm not sure whether I want it in army green or bright yellow, though.

4. An oversized, coloured coat. Yes, burgundy, again. The one in the picture is from Monki.

5. A high waisted denim skirt from the 90's. I have disliked denim skirts for a while since I wore a lot of them in my early teens, but seeing Rachel wear one in an episode of Friends made me drool over the perfect vintage one. Again, the one in the picture is from Monki.

6. Black Dr. Martens. Because they're Dr. Martens.

No comments:

Post a Comment