Sunday, September 9, 2012

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

Scarf - Monki / Shirt - H&M / Skirt - Monki / Bag - flea market / Ring - Forever 21 (if I remember correctly) / Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

Heyyy! I'm sorry for not updating, I've really wanted to, but my week has been so crazy that I've had no time to spare. My school started and I've loved every bit of it. I've met lovely new people, attended lots of parties and even started singing in a second choir. And gotten the first flu of this autumn. But even being a bit sick can't bring my spirits down right now.

Life is good. Scary and different than before, but good.

ps. I declare next week skirt week. Soon it's going to be too cold to go around wearing tights.
pps. Don't we all just love old Justin Timberlake songs like LoveStoned? I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment