Friday, September 14, 2012

SEPTEMBER WISHLIST

1. 5 inch and up for Nelly / 2. Isabel Marant / 3. Mango / 4. Mango / 5. Have2have.se / 6. Steve Madden (photo credit goes to Angelica Blick) / 7. BikBok / 8. Mango / 9. Mango / 10. H&M

There's definitely no buying all this with a student budget, but here are a few things I'd love to have in my closet this fall! In addition to emerald and burgundy, plum and army green are among this season's hottest colours. Chunky Isabel Marant-ish knits look great combined with a leather skirt and a pair of sneaker wedges. You should also consider buying something in tweed. Cowboy-like ankle boots with golden details are a must, too, not to mention studded shoulderlines in blazers and dresses.

If I was rich girl, na na na na na na...

2 comments:

  1. For sure I've had those wedge sneakers on my wish-list for a while! Now I ordered a pair from Asos. Woho!

    ReplyDelete