Monday, August 6, 2012

THE PERFECT JACKET FOR A/W


When Hanna blogged about the Alexa Chung x Vero Moda a/w 2012 collection, I immediately had to check out the whole collection at veromoda.com (as should you), and I completely lost my heart to the Oliva LS jacket. I've adored Alexa's style for a long time now and can't wait to get my hands on this jacket to try it out! I am SO excited about fall since this summer hasn't exactly been my best one. Is there anyone else out there who is longing for autumn clothes and chillier weather, or am I just crazy?

8 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to autumn too! I think it's because I have recently bought so many beautiful fall fashion pieces & am looking forward to wearing them! However the weather in Britain isn't so great atm, so I may start wearing them now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have bought some too! Can't wait to wear them, the weather's been quite hot over here for a few days now so no chance yet...

      Delete
  2. Lovely coat! I like the detail on the pockets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you!!! Usually I can't get enough of summer and sun and shorts and and... But now I'm almost craving for layers, knitwear, jackets, boots etc! Maybe it's because of the pretty lousy summer this year or too much working but still if something this is exceptional!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I have the same reasons too - working and lousy weather :( although, I've got to say that I experience this same feeling every year, I'm the kind of person who loves studying so I just can't wait to get back to school :D

      Delete
  4. Ihan mahtava blogi sulla! Pakko liittyä lukijaksi. Tänään näitä ihania blogeja jotenkin vaan tupsahtelee!:D

    http://fanskufanni.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete