Thursday, August 9, 2012

SAMUJI FALL WINTER 2012


My favourites from the Samuji FW 2012 lookbook, pictures from samuji.com

Please don't get mad at me for posting about autumn again! Tomorrow is my last day at work and after that I'll be posting some (relatively) summery outfits, I promise.

I visited the HEL FWRD / Fashion Village event a few days ago at Senaatintori in Helsinki. During the event, Finnish designers have small pop-up stores around the square, and Samuji was one of the new brands that really caught my eye. Just look at these garments and you'll understand why - they represent simplicity at its best. I could definitely see myself wearing the little black dress...
If you live in the capital city area or are going to visit Helsinki before the 18th of August, I suggest you pay Fashion Village a visit!

I also bought a little something from the event, but more about that later. And oh, the Zoe Karssen bat sweater arrived and it's perfect! Argh, there are so many outfits I'd want to shoot for you, I'm bursting with ideas... Well, as stated earlier, my summer job ends tomorrow so hopefully I'll have more time to concentrate on blogging after that.

What a messy post. I just wanted to blurt out my excitement about this great new brand and tell you something about my recent wanderings. Good night babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment