Monday, August 13, 2012

helsinki doesn't get much shouted out

Sunglasses - Costo x None the Wiser / Denim vest - Monki / Shirt - Gina Tricot / Skirt - Monki / Bag from the flea market / Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

Okay, photo overload! I had major problems in picking the best ones since this time, for once, it seemed I only had good ones (which is normally not the case). This is probably my favourite summer outfit up til now! In addition to the outfit shots I have lots of other pics taken last night that I'll most likely post later...

Anyway, the Costo sunglasses are the little something I told you I bought from the Fashion Village event. They're made of bamboo and have UV protection that reaches the Aussie standards, so they'll protect the eyes from sunlight even in the hottest corners of the world. The nicest thing about them is the retro vibe, though. Me likey.

I have something else to tell you, too: last night I noticed that my blog had hit 10,000 page visits! I know that it's not a lot compared to other blogs, but it seems like a huge accomplishment to me. So THANK YOU every single one of you for checking out my blog, I'm so grateful :) I hope you'll find a reason to step foot over here from now on, too. Kisses!

Ps. you should really listen to Gracias - HKI. Some lyrics of it ended up as the title of this post since I can't shake them out of my mind.

16 comments:

  1. Noi lasit, laukku + asu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how simple and chic this outfit is. Throwing a denim vest over anything makes it even better.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) and haha I totally agree on the denim vest!

      Delete
  3. congrats on 10k page views! totally know how much of feat that is, even though it seems insignificant compared to big bloggers.
    but keep at it! your outfits are so cute :)

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wore a denim vest like that the other day! It was my brother's old one, so it is a bit ragged :D When I went on holiday to Copenhagen recently, I got my dad to take some pics of me in various outfits... I wish they were as good as yours! My favourite photo of you is the one with the reflection of the buildings in your awesome sunglasses! Honestly, you inspire me so much to express my style! I feel so much more confident that way. And, oh, I wish I was old enough to wear shoes like that! Congratulations on your 10,000 page visits, and keep up the blogs- it's always nice when I receive and email saying you've updated your blog! (: love from England! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm speechless, thanks so much! I know the feeling you're talking about - wearing nice clothes makes you so much more confident. I'm glad my photos give you inspiration to do that! (:

      Delete
  5. Oh and PS.. I love your hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ihania HYMYkuvia!! lisää näitä :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post and a really nice post - I am your new follower :) I hope you like my blog too. It would be amazing if you visit me on
    owlspassion.blogspot.com ♥

    xx San

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked my blog :) I'll check yours out, too!

      Delete