Sunday, August 12, 2012

FINDERS KEEPERS

Me and my mom went to the flea market today to sell some old stuff! We had a great day since the sun was shining and the square was full of people :) I also bought this oh-so-pretty little bag with a real vintage feeling from an old Italian man. At first I thought he was French because he was speaking the language with a woman, so I did my shopping in French and chatted a little, too. Moments like these make me so happy that I've learned numerous languages at school! He then switched into Italian and asked if I spoke Italian, too, and it was fun to realize that after only 3 courses of Italian in high school I understood what he said. Anyway, the man told me it's genuine leather, and it sure does look and feel like it is. You can never be sure, though. Whatever the case, I love it and 8 euros definitely wasn't a bad price! I'm glad I found it before anyone else did :)

8 comments:

  1. Nice blog! would you like to follow each other with bloglovin? Just follow and leave a comment and I'll return the favour :)

    www.whaelse.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! i have never been to a flea market, but i would love to go! 8 euros is an amazing price for such a find!!

    i just discovered your blog, i love it! i am following, i hope you can follow my blog, too!

    xox,
    s
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a flea market but I love going to little markets we have here in Britain. I love it when I find something vintage like your little bag! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visit flea markets and other kinds of markets way too rarely, the vintage things you can find there really are amazing! I've only been to a British market once in Camden, London but I totally loved it (: I envy you, I'd love to live in Britain!

      Delete
  4. I'd love to live in Finland! Swap?! The grass is always greener on the other side eh? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihanaa että Suomesta löytyy näin ihania blogeja -jippii! Sun tyyli puree ja kovaa. Jää ilomielin seuraamaan sua! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, onpa ihana kuulla että tykkäsit! :)

      Delete