Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ARCHITECTURE IN HELSINKI





Today we took a little tour around Helsinki since my cousin from France is here! It wasn't about tourist attractions, but beautiful old neighbourhoods and cafés. Sadly, the weather was grey and cloudy so the photos I took didn't turn out quite as nice as I had hoped. Before heading back home, we did some shopping and I have to admit that I came out from Monki carrying something nice and warm in my bag, but more about that later. Tomorrow I'm off to a short trip, I'll tell you about it when I get back! See you later babies :)

6 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! What camera do you have? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Canon EOS 7D :) still learning how to use it, though!

      Delete
    2. ihania kuvia Joanna, oot kyl todellinen monilahjakkuus! :)

      Delete
    3. hahaa no kiitoksia vain ihana :)

      Delete
  2. http://vimeo.com/24121213 oliks toi otsikko vahingos vai olikse tää biisi ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ihan tietoinen otsikko oli :) mut itelläni pyöri kyllä päässä biisi heart it races!

      Delete