Sunday, July 29, 2012

SUMMER COTTAGE


I got back from our summer cottage a few hours ago and I've got to say that this has been one of the best weekends this summer! I'm glad to be back in the city, though, where you can go buy a toothbrush in the middle of the night (guess who forgot theirs at the countryside).

Anyway, during the weekend I...
...went to the forest to pick some blueberries. Walking in the forest would be one of the best things I know if it weren't for those damn mosquitoes, argh.
...watched the London Olympics opening ceremony and some of the sports, too, like the women's and men's road race, some sailing, swimming and gymnastics.
...ate some blueberry pie that my mum made out of the berries my dad and I picked! delicious
...swam in the ocean (for the first time this year, how pathetic am I? and I still thought it was cold) and went to the sauna
...enjoyed the company of my family and the sunny weather!

I'll post some outfit pics tomorrow, but now it's time for some sleep - finally :)

4 comments:

  1. Ah I'm so glad I found your blog. I love your photos, (they're amazing), your outfits (obviously) and your summer cottage sounds like my paradise!!! Although I do hate Mosquitos! Love from England! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't imagine how happy your comment made me! Thanks for all your sweet words :)

      Delete