Thursday, July 26, 2012

mother nature calling

Sunnies - H&M / Denim shirt - Gina Tricot

Sorry for the lack of posts this week! I've been working a lot and today I'm leaving town to spend some time at our summer cottage to relax. Can't wait to get to the archipelago again :) I feel like this summer has somehow slipped through my fingers. I have spent countless hours working, and whenever I've had a day off the weather hasn't wanted to cooperate with my plans of sunbathing at the beach. I hope this weekend will change that. I promise to take lots of pictures so I'll finally have something to post next week! See you then babies!

4 comments:

  1. Nice sunnies! mäki haluisin jotkut tollaset kissamaiset! ;)annina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks duuude, mä rakastuin noihin kans täysin! h&m:stä saa ja halvalla :)

      Delete
  2. great blog!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete