Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'M OFF

Crochet top - Vero Moda / Shorts - Dr. Denim / Camera bag - Canon / Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

Today is my best friend's 20th birthday! Congratulations baby :) I can't believe we're all so old already. I still feel like a lost teenager.

Anyway, tomorrow morning after a night of partying I'm off to our summer cottage to start the midsummer celebrations: barbeque food, sauna, the sea, a bonfire... Can't wait! I'll be back next week with lots of summery photos from the Finnish archipelago. I'll have one timed post coming up, though! Oh and just so you know, I ordered the UK OnePiece yesterday. And a beautiful leather rucksack. But let's talk about them next week, haha. Have a great midsummer everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. ihana muru,mäki ihastelin yks päivä dr denimin shortseja carlingsissa, mut päädyin sit lopulta ostamaan zaran vaaleet hapsureunaiset! ja nyt ku oon back matkalta vois olla terdeee asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vaaleet hapsureunaset kuulostaa ihan täydellisiltä, itekin haluaisin jotain hapsujuttuja! ja terdeily kuulostaa ihanalta :)

      Delete