Sunday, June 17, 2012

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN


Yes, I have once again managed to find something on the internet that I just can't live without. OnePiece has just launched a collection of nationality themed jumpsuits that you can wear to represent your own country during the Olympics and the football games. I already own a OnePiece, but it's the original kind with thick and warm material - not that suitable for summer heat! This one would be perfect for chilling out in the summer with its lightweight material and short length. Also, the fact that it represents Britain makes it even more desirable in my eyes. I learned to speak English as a 3-year-old - I'm not gonna bore you with the details - and since then I have felt a strong connection to Britain. Visiting the UK, especially London, has always felt like going to a second home. Being bilingual is a part of who I am, so why not show it off with this awesome jumpsuit? (And nooo, I'm not trying to justify buying new clothes once again with this long explanation.) I'll definitely order one when there are more sizes available :)

You can find it over here.

And for you fellow Finns - you can find the perfect OnePiece to represent our country by clicking here. I would love to get both the UK and the Finnish ones, but the Finnish one is a bit pricier... If there only was a short version of the Finnish one, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment