Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NEW IN



Oops, I spent some money today. Again. But the only way to get over the recession is to keep on consuming, right? Right?

Today's buys - a pair of black sandals with straps and a bright neon shirt - are something I wasn't too fond of a while ago, but lately I have been seeing them everywhere and I have changed my mind about them. Couldn't keep my hands off them when I saw them in Zara. I actually wasn't supposed to buy the shirt - I went after these shoes in addition to the black ones, but I guess Zara Helsinki doesn't sell them :( So I got the shirt to console me. Anyway, here are some pictures that will give you an idea of how I want to wear these new things - and why I fell in love with them in the first place...



8 comments:

  1. Noi sandaalit on superihanat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, mäkin tykkään ihan älyttömästi! :)

      Delete
  2. oh gosh I have been in love with those shoes...I want them so bad!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. ihanaa ku bongasin sun blogin jostain ihan vaan selailemalla ku olit tehny vasta tyyliin 3 postausta ja alusta asti ihanan tyylikästä ja kunnollista settiä ! ps. ihanat hiukset : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi olipas ihana kommentti :) kiitos paljon kehuista!

      Delete
  4. I've been seeing that neon color everywhere lately and I feel like everyone has those shoes! I want them sooo badly!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Love them :) not the most comfortable ones though.. Thanks for the comment, I adore your style!

      Delete