Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NEUTRAL BLOCKING



Trench coat - Zara / Blouse - Miss Selfridge / Crochet shorts - Zara / Heels - Jeffrey Campbell

This is the oufit I wore tonight for drinks with my friend :) we had an awesome time relaxing after the exams, and since I know you're reading this honey: love you! I decided to do some "color blocking" with neutral tones that were all slightly different from each other and I was really pleased with the result. I added the dark red lipstick to make it a little more interesting. As you can see, the hot weather is gone so the spring jacket is back, bleah. I want some sun!

3 comments:

  1. Rakastuin sun blogiin ensisilmäyksellä ja tulin jäädäkseni! Sun tyyli on aivan upea, LOVE IT.
    http://poptartdame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, ihana kuulla! Kuitenkin vasta aika vähän aikaa oon tän kanssa puuhastellut niin kiva kuulla että joku tykkää! :D

      Delete