Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY


























































Happy Mother's Day! I don't know whether other countries celebrate mother's day today, but at least we in Finland do :) It's been a really hectic weekend - yesterday I spent the whole day singing recording our choir's album and when we finished at 8 pm, I took the first bus to Helsinki to attend a birthday party (very late). I got to bed at 2 am and woke up in the morning to prepare for a brunch with my family and my grandparents. It's all been lovely and lots of fun but now I feel guilty for not studying at all and eating way too much sacher cake... Next up: another session of recording. I guess my math books will have to wait. What a shame.

Oh, and the heels in the second picture are the ones I ordered from Mango a while ago! I wore them last night for the party and this morning for the brunch, too. I'm madly in love with them. The ankle bracelet is from a Finnish brand called Kalevala koru. Have a nice Sunday people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment