Monday, May 21, 2012

DIY DENIM ROMPER

My lovely sister helped me turn a pair of old jeans into a really cute denim romper :) Perfect for the summer! More pictures coming up later when I have time to take proper outfit shots again... This week I'm going to study like hell. I have exactly one week left to the start of my exams. The weather has been perfect and I'm pissed that I don't really get to enjoy it at the moment, since I have to keep my priorities in order. Oh well, it's all going to be over soon. Wish me luck!

Romper - DIY / Shirt - Zara Linen collection / Ring - Gina Tricot

4 comments:

  1. OOi vähänkö näyttää hauskoilta! Ihana idea :) Lisäinfoa odotellessa hih!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Ite ainakin tykkäilen kovasti ja toivon että nää ihanat 20 asteen kelit jatkuu niin pääsee ihan oikeasti käyttämäänkin! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks! the result wasn't bad either ;)

      Delete