Sunday, May 6, 2012

THE BRIEFCASE



Briefcase - vintage / shirt - Monki / jeans - Gina Tricot / shoes - Vagabond

Found this amazing vintage leather briefcase from our basement! It's my dad's old and once I saw it I just had to get my hands on it. Gorgeous, no?

Today I've been feeling a little miserable, to be honest. I've got the flu and my throat is sore and my head aches. The increasing stress from the upcoming entrance exams is not helping, either. Nor is the fact that today I have been doing unpleasant things such as cleaning and studying, studying, studying. Hope you've had a better Sunday than I have!

8 comments:

  1. I like your shoes and that briefcase(:

    http://gustuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing and simple outfit - that briefcase is a definite staple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noi farkut on niin kivat! Pitäisi tilata noi Ginasta:) kengät on kans söpöt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia :) mäkin tykkään ja hyvät farkut on, kannattaa tilata!

      Delete