Friday, May 18, 2012

BADASS BIKER




I have a confession to make. Here goes: I have never owned a leather jacket. Ever. Not even a faux H&M one. But now I do.

I found this Saints & Mortals biker jacket in Carlings on Tuesday and when I tried it on, there was no going back. I actually went for a black one first, but there were no small sizes left, so I decided to try this camel coloured suede one on instead. It fit perfectly and I simply had no other choice than to take it home with me. I'll probably wear it with anything and everything, it'll bring just the right amount of badassssss to any outfit!

The last few days have consisted mostly of studying (no surprises there). The entrance exam is drawing closer every day and my migraines seem to get worse as the dreaded date approaches. Sometimes I'm all panicky and at other times nearly comatose of fear. I just can't wait for it to be over and for the summer to start! I wish everyone with equal problems the bestest of luck for their exams. Have a nice weekend people :)

3 comments:

  1. Upee takki! :) Aivan ihana! oispa mullakin..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos :) Itselläsi on miljoona ihanaa takkia! :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh, ihana! ^^

    x aurinkoista viikonloppua!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete