Sunday, April 29, 2012

ORDERED!


 all images: mango.com

Hey hey hey! Today has been a great day, it was super warm outside and I wore ballet flats for the first time this year (and got terrible bloody blisters on my heels). Today was also the first barbeque day of the year, yay! Since I was in a really summery mood I ended up ordering these babies from Mango (oops). The nude stilettos are perfect for summer parties and I'll most probably wear the offwhite espadrille-ish wedges every time I hit the beach. I decided on the navy chinos because I really don't own a pair of classy shorts, only denim ones. But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the trashed, bleached one teaspoon ones either...

Tomorrow it's the eve of vappu, a Finnish celebration for the first of May. It's a celebration of work and spring, and everyone who ever graduated from high school puts on their graduation caps to celebrate the work they did to achieve it (click here for a picture of the Finnish graduation cap). I graduated last year so this is the first year I get to party with my cap on! Vappu is the only day in a year when Finns, especially uni students, get all crazy out on the streets Brazilian carnival-style, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. To my fellow Finns: ihanaa vappua!

No comments:

Post a Comment